- True Colors Personality Assessment
- True Colors® is a model for understanding yourself and others based on your personality temperament. The colors of Orange, Gold, Green and Blue are used to differentiate the four central personality styles of True Colors®.
- Leaders willingness and ability to look at a situation and assess others’ developmental needs in order to decide which leadership behaviors are the most appropriate for the task at hand. There are two areas that leaders need to assess when developing others’ task related skills and enthusiasm: competence and commitment.
- Leaders that demonstrate adaptability are able to use a variety of coaching behaviors comfortably. There are four primary leadership styles: Director, Motivator, Supporter and Delegator. Each leadership style consists of a varying combination of two basic leadership behaviors – Directive Behavior and Supportive Behavior.
- Leaders need to match the needs of their direct report by using the appropriate combination of directive and supportive behaviors. When matching your leadership approach to the individual team member’s needs you have three choices: you can over supervise, under supervise or Match the needs of the team member.
Goals and Deliverables
- Leadership Communication Behavioral Assessment (LCBA) – Completed 6 weeks prior to the training. The LCBA will identify the gaps and assist participants with developing a strategy.
- Impact Mapping Session – Participant schedules meeting with Manager 6 weeks prior to the training and develops 2 – 4 month goals in line with departmental goals. These goals should coincide with Strategic Priorities and utilize the Leadership Competencies.
- Developed utilizing evidence based leadership principals aligned to Kern Medical’s Leadership Competencies and Strategic Priorities.
After Action Post Training
- 1st 360° Feedback Assessment – Completed within 4 weeks post training.
- Leadership Coaching – Completed within 6 weeks post training. One hour one on one leadership coaching reviewing the gaps identified in the 360° Feedback Assessment.
- 2nd 360° Feedback Assessment – Completed 6 months post training.
- Follow Up Leadership Coaching – Available to discuss 2nd 360° Feedback Assessment results.