- 4 and 1/2 day course plus several pre-course reading assignments
- Bulk rate course costs = $19,800 for a maximum of 27 participants
- Individual class rate = $1,300 per participant
- $30 material cost for each participant over 24 participants
- Online PFR 101 course – this course format is eight weeks in length and can host a maximum of 15 participants. Cost = $19,800
This course is designed to teach the basics of personal financial readiness to Airman & Family Readiness Center (A&FRC) Community Readiness Specialists (CRS). CRSs will be equipped with the most current and comprehensive customer engagement, debt & credit management, and spending plan tools to provide assistance to service members and their families. The course encompasses the seven core compliance requirements (i.e., Military Pay Education, Saving and Investing, Credit Reports and Credit Management, Debt Management, Consumer Education and Awareness, Mandatory First Duty Station).
All requirements are derived from DoDIs/AFI and include detailed instruction on conducting financial counseling while utilizing the AFFIRST Spending Plan worksheet.